Woven Polypropylene Bags
Benefits Of Woven Polypropylene Bags
Woven polypropylene bags provide a durable and cost effective method for packaging a wide range of products. Woven polypropylene provide a tough packaging solution for your product which is tear resistant making them ideal for transportation and storage.
Woven polypropylene bags are also know by the following names: pp bags, poly bags, wpp bags, woven bags, woven pp bags, and woven poly bags.
Caracteristics Making Woven Polypropylene Bags Your Ideal Packaging:
- Made from non-toxic materials and are anti-bacterial;
- Non-staining, easy to clean and resistant to most alkalies, acids, organic solvents & degreasing agents;
- Lightweight & breathable;
- Easy to produce and assemble making them economical;
- High resistance to stress, with high operational temperatures (melting point 167°c), making them durable for reuse;
- Long life expectancy when UV treated;
- Modifiable to be waterproof with a polyethylene liner or external lamination;
- Bags can be coated to become anti-slip;
- Woven polypropylene bags are printable; and
- Woven polypropylene bags can be customised with side gussets for bulky items, and cut to size for unique products.
- Agricultural packaging: storage and transportation of chaff, grain/seed, stockfeed, fertiliser, plus many more.
- Industrial packaging: packaging for products such as cement, coal, firewood/kindling, pet foods, salts & chemicals.
- Geotechnical engineering: due to the woven nature of the material, polypropylene is great for filtering and draining, making it popular on construction sites.
- Flood control: used to minimise or prevent the devastating effects of flood waters. Woven polypropylene bags can be used to create barriers against the water, and do not degrade once they have become wet like hessian. For this reason they are often used during the construction of dams and river banks.
- Earth building: as they are easy to handle, woven polypropylene bags which have been enhanced with a UV treatment are popular with builders or earth domes and buildings.
- Everyday use: due to their versatility and durability, woven polypropylene bags are often used around the house for gardening, grass clippings, and storage solutions to name a few.
Woven polypropylene bags are an environmentally friendly option as they can be reused multiple times, and they can be melted down and made into new products.
Click Here To View Our Gallery Click Here To Enquire or Request A Quote