With more than 5,500 synthetic turf fields currently in use throughout the United States, millions of students have the opportunity to practice and play on a sports field that can always be counted upon. Simultaneously, thousands of homes, businesses, golf courses, municipalities and public spaces have turned to synthetic grass to provide a lush, attractive landscape solution that requires minimal resources and maintenance while saving millions of gallons of water each year. Consider the following benefits:
- A typical grass sports field can use between 500,000 to a million gallons of water each year. Synthetic turf allows communities to conserve that water, which is particularly critical during times of drought. During 2008, more than 2.2 billion gallons of water was saved in North American schools, parks and professional sports stadiums.
- Synthetic turf is a smart solution for overused, unsafe playing fields. A grass field simply cannot remain lush and resilient if it is used more than three to four days a week, or in the rain, or during the six months of the year when grass doesn't grow – otherwise the surface will become an unsafe, rock-hard, dirt field. • Communities need accessible, versatile play surfaces for youth and people of all ages. Parks and sports fields with synthetic turf promote year-round activity on safe and resilient surfaces. Increased activity helps reduce childhood obesity and promotes well-being.
- •Synthetic turf eliminates the use of potentially harmful pesticides and fertilizers while significantly decreasing maintenance costs.
- A typical lawn of 1800 square feet can require 56,000 gallons of water for maintenance each year. Synthetic grass enables homeowners to conserve that water. Tax credits and rebates are being offered to residential and corporate users by an increasing number of local governments in light of the tremendous impact on water conservation.
- Switching to synthetic grass allows consumers and businesses to save significantly on their water bills. Users often recover the installation costs within a few years by reducing the need for water and lawn maintenance costs.
- Artificial grass is a smart solution for beautifying public spaces such as highway medians and airport landing strips that would otherwise be difficult and expensive to maintain. It reduces city maintenance costs, freeing tax dollars for other purposes.
- Because synthetic turf can withstand so much wear and tear, many schools rent their synthetic turf fields to local sports team and organizations to bring in extra funding. In addition, reducing sports field maintenance budgets frees up new funds for the classroom.
Click Here To View Our Gallery Click Here To Enquire or Request A Quote